RE: [Fwd: Cast Aluminum Valve Cover]

To: "'David Friedlander'" <forzion@maine.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Cast Aluminum Valve Cover]
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:45:37 -0400
Dave,

As we discussed a few days ago, the owners of the list asked that I not
post comments pertaining to the items I am making, or working on. We
also discussed your refund, (which has been issued). There was no reason
for you to pretend to be in the dark.

I know all of you are anxious to know what is going on. I will update
the website this weekend with some progress comments, and photos!

If you look back through your correspondence, it was clearly stated that
the time window was narrow for casting the covers. The final orders came
in 6 weeks after the initial posting. It was also clearly stated that
another run may not be possible until fall. I had hoped to push for an
earlier date! It didn't work out!

The roller rockers are another story, which will be covered in the
website update this weekend.

If anyone else would like a refund, simply say so...I will say that
those who stick this out are going to be very happy!

Best regards,
Jim Swarthout

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Cast Aluminum Valve Cover]

So, list;

Anyone received a valve cover, a refund or any feedback from Mr.
Swarthout?
Last official word from Jim was four + months ago! What's the story?

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO