TR6 for sale: Follow Up III

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for sale: Follow Up III
From: "Brett Graffis" <bgraffis@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:39:51 -0500
I've had some requests for additional photos of the car.  As off this
morning, there are another 14 images posted to the online photo gallery.  I
had to pull a couple of the original images to make space but these were
repetitive, anyway.  The new gallery has some more detailed/close-up images
in addition to several underside/frame pictures.

For the image gallery "menu", see

http://www.pbase.com/bgraffis

To view the galleries directly, see

http://www.pbase.com/bgraffis/tr6
http://www.pbase.com/bgraffis/tr6b

Thanks,

Brett Graffis
bgraffis@hotmail.com

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com