RE: clutch fork pins

To: "JIMMY RICHARDS" <andr.jrsquared@verizon.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: clutch fork pins
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:00:44 -0700
        Jimmy:

        The flats are from wear, and they do indeed increase the slop and
consume precious travel in the clutch disengagement.
        Any clutch work should include renewal of these pins, and the
cross shaft. And no, you do not file a flat on the fork pins. The
throwout bearing sleeve will do that for you eventually =;-)

        Vance