what's wrong here follow up

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: what's wrong here follow up
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:59:18 -0400
Well, I think most of us have seen all the comments about what was
wrong...including:  number plate, egr, front valence from a late car, front
& year bumpers from a late car, early rear valence, making it difficult to
illuminate the license plate, big coolant hose mismatch, incorrect steering
wheel, & my favorite...late speedo & tach...in a car with 30K miles that are
believed to be correct...HA!

Remember, that's just the stuff we could see from the BLURRY pics.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2435051610

Apparently, someone bid 5,995 for it...in a "PRIVATE AUCTION".  I haven't
seen any private auctions so I did a quick search...Interesting little blurb
about why you may want to use a private auction on e-bay:

"Please don't make your auction private unless you have a specific reason,
such as potential embarrassment for bidders and the buyer."

Embarrasing is right:)

Thanks for all the feedback, I had a lot of fun with this, I hope you did
too...perhaps a little educational as well.

Todd

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!