Re: TR6 w/ 30K

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 w/ 30K
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:36:11 -0400
I had thought that the red cooling fan also started at a later model.  Having
listened to all the comments what would scare me the most about the marriage of
the two is why?  It might be something simple as some rusted parts on the 72
and a 74 parts car, but I would fear either an owner with a "close enough"
attitude or a car with serious problems probably accident related that was
repaired by the previous owners friends, brothers uncle who once owned a body
shop for 6 weeks.  Just too many red flags.

Cheers,

Aaron