Re: Video camera windshield mount

To: <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Video camera windshield mount
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:33:35 +0100
Suppose it depends on the weight of the camera. I've tried various methods
including 'suckers.' For me, the best solution is a tripod between the seats
and firmly held in place with a long but narrow webbing strap around the seat
belt centre mounting on the trans tunnel. This holds it absolutely rock solid
with no vibration or wobble. Before setting off, spend a bit of time checking
camera height through the screen and add a nominal amount of zoom - otherwise
you'll get a splendid view of the top of the instrument panel and one complete
wiper assembly!

Jonmac