What is my car worth?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: What is my car worth?
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:41:09 -0400
I went to Hershey today again for the market and car show/sales. Not that I
was looking, but I only saw one TR6 for sale. I had to check it out as the
price tag said $12,500. This had to be perfect at that price. The first thing
I looked at was the frame and the corners of the out riggers. RUST! Paint
sprayed over the frame displaying more of the same. I laughed and walked away.

What I did find was a vendor that does those beautiful dash boards for our
cars. His name and address is:
Frank E. Lawson, III
3135 Ramblewood Road
Sophia, NC 27350
(336) 861 1418

No financial interest. Just passing along info.

Robert not "Bob"  Gannon
http://hometown.aol.com/twodzusfittings/myhomepage/auto.html