RE: Brake MC Apple Hydraulics

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brake MC Apple Hydraulics
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:28:36 -0600

When I ordered my rebuilt unit from Apple, I had to ask but they did have
original size ones for $10 more. I opted for that in case I ever needed to
rebuild it, I'd know what size kit to get (stock TR6 kit). You might want to
try again. I'm surprised they didn't offer the OEM size, although IIRC I did
have to pry that info out of them (4 years ago now -- maybe things have
changed).

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO