RE: Box in Engine Compartment

To: "'Douglas Morris'" <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>, 6pack
Subject: RE: Box in Engine Compartment
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:46:59 -0400
Installing a box of oily rags and ammunition (ha ha!) right next to the
exhaust manifold. What a neat concept! Only one question. Are your papers in
order? I don't mean driver's licence etc., but rather last will and
testament. :^P

Actually if you did it right with anti-rattle muffling for the tools it
could look rather nice. I would have thought that the way to go was a nice
wooden box belted down with a leather strap. More effective anyway as the
rags need something to set alight in order to get a really good fire going.
:^)

Cheers,

Mark