Re: TRF Volume 2 Catalog

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: TRF Volume 2 Catalog
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:45:11 -0700
Todd,

I think were talking about the same thing.  After I bought my TR6 a few months
ago, I went to TRFs web site and completed their catalog request form.  They
sent me 3 catalogs (Vol 1  the blue one, and two smaller catalogs  Vol 1 with
Electrical Components, Body Panels, etc, and Vol 2 with Spare Parts &
Accessories) and a price list.  I did not get a copy of the Green Vol 2
catalog, and on their web site it indicates that it is not currently available.
 I also just received their One-Hundred Grand Sale catalog.  Im hoping there
is something very obvious that I am missing here about downloading a copy of
the Vol 2 catalog.  I dont mind being a temporary bonehead as long as I end up
understanding what I need to do, but at the moment the picture is not clear.  I
sent an email to TRF over the weekend about this, but they have not responded,
which is why I decided to ask the list serve.  Sorry to clutter up the great
information that is exchanged here with this little issue, but it would sure be
nice to be able to get a copy of that catalog.

Mike