Compression

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Compression
From: dwarner <dwarner@netsville.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks,

I found a car to restore. The owner purchased the car for parts but found it to
be too nice to dismember. The former owner says the engine was rebuilt (we're
not sure what that means) but anyway wanted to know what acceptable compression
per cyl is. Might give me a hint as to where I'm at with the motor. Also need
to know if you know anybody up here in Kodak land that can do a good paint job
on a TR6.

Thanks

Doug Warner

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care....

DAWarner