Re: Commercial Messages - No More

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commercial Messages - No More
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:40:53 -0400
Hello 6pack List subscribers,

I will be brief and to the point.  This list has rules that are established.
These rules include no commercial messages from vendors.  These rules have been
broken repeatedly by a few subscribers.  This must stop.  If you don't like the
rules, then leave the list.  In the past, I have tried to deal with these
problems directly with the individual(s), but this does not seem to help.

It has now come to the point that we are debating for or against the rules.
There will be no debate.  Jim Swarthout has broken the rules several times and
has been warned by myself and Mark Bradakis.  Jim has called the rules
"childish" and then attacks me in his statement "For those who have created
this little ruse; you should really be ashamed of yourselves. You are a
detriment to those who have a genuine"  So now I am a detriment to the TR6
community?

I have been patient enough with Jim and others who don't seem to bode well with
authority.  If you are not happy with the list rules, then unsubscribe now.
If you have a part to sell, then advertise in the 6-PACK Magazine, E-Bay, The
Team.net Autojumble or created your own website, buy a mailing list and mail
catalogs/flyers out like the others do.

Mike Brinker
6-PACK List Coordinator