Re: Thanks for the help!

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks for the help!
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:51:45 -0700
Enjoy the ride! - I've done San Francisco - San Diego a couple of times.
Only Time I worry - only a little - is going up over the Grapevine on I-5,
and thru LA with all the traffic and strange drivers.

Tires at 30 (Pirelli P400, tubeless, 205/15's)
2 qt oil
1 gal antifreeze water mixture

3 cans of soda, i cup of coffee, small tool kit (wrenches, plug, points,
screwdriver) and the needed extra clothing, as it's usually hot in the
valley, cool/cold in the mountains, coolish thru LA.

just keep listening for the misc noises, hear anything new, then check it
out at the next gas stop

Ken