Vol 2 Catalog - High Marks for TRF

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vol 2 Catalog - High Marks for TRF
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:09:19 -0700
This is a semi-brief follow up regarding my attempt to get a Volume 2 catalog
from TRF.  I just thought I would share this information because it speaks well
for TRF's desire to meet the needs of their customers.

I had been advised by customer service that no copies of the catalog are
available, and if I wanted to buy something that does not appear in the other
catalogs, I should call the Level 2 Sales line and describe what I need to
order.  As a recent first-time owner of a TR6, I'm in that stage of trying to
figure out all the suppliers, what everything costs and what the varying levels
of quality might be.  Calling their Level 2 Sales line does not fit into my
style of research and buying, so I sent a "commentary" email to TRF management
regarding the overall situation.

John Swauger (at TRF) has sent me a personal copy of his own that he keeps in
his office.  He indicated it has less grease on it than his garage copy, but I
would have happily accepted that as well.  Anyway, his action speaks volumes to
me about their organization so I thought I should share it with the list.

I have not purchased anything from TRF to date, however, for those of you who
may be interested, John indicated that TRF plans to make the revisions to
Volume 2 in the coming weeks and get it back out into the market.

Mike