Diaphragm for Power booster

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Diaphragm for Power booster
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:30:52 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know of a source for the brake booster diaphragm.  One of our
members cars developed typical diaphragn failure symptoms on a road trip over
the weekend.  I needed one several years ago when mine failed but I was unable
to find one. Obviously someone makes them or the rebuilders would not be able
to refurbish the ones we send in as a core when we purchase the rebuilt ones.
I learned the hard way that the regular rebuild kits don't have these as part
of the kits sold by the big 3. TIA.

Mike Lunsford