1975 TR6 For Sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1975 TR6 For Sale
From: "dl" <dplin@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:21:01 -0500
I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I am selling my 75 TR6. It has
76k miles and is java green, the VIN is CF39950U. It is a solid car I
would drive it anywhere, the frame is solid and it does have some small
spots of "standard" Triumph rust. I would be happy to mail the worst
photo of it. It has a factory hard top, new tires, spare dash and some
other misc. parts I got with it. If anyone is interested let me know,
I'm in the Atlanta area and am asking 6k for the car. I was planning on
keeping this car forever but my wife's van basically blew up and now I
have 2 new car payments and my wife wants a hardwood floor in the house
vs. a TR6.

Thanks,

Dave