Re: QUESTION TO ALL MATH INCLINED GEAR HEADS

To: <RazorBobSr@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: QUESTION TO ALL MATH INCLINED GEAR HEADS
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:19:30 -0500
Bob,

Although not the real answer to your question,  I recall reading something
about the total throat area of triple Webers DCOEs versus 1-3/4" carbs.  I
do clearly remember that a triple 1-3/4" carb setup is just a hair less in
total throat area to Webers.  That would make the standard twin carb
arrangment about 66% of the area of the Webers.
However, the Weber DGV is an entirely different carb to the DCOE and the
1-1/2" is, of course, smaller than the 1-3/4".

Why are you referring to 1-1/2" carbs?  Or are these not Strombergs or SUs?

Greg Dito
CD6250L