RE: RE:TR6 colors

To: "'bratt'" <bratt@sasktel.net>, "6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE:TR6 colors
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:40:58 -0500
Go to
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jdavis344/lst?.dir=/Jim%27s+TR6-CF38690
UO
to see a couple of photos of my Mimosa TR6.
My guess is your car is either Signal Red (69-71), a "true red" or
Pimento (72-76), an orangish red.

Jim

I guess I am just a kind of basic guy.  I drink beer, rum and Coke, rye
and Gingerale, and wine.  Never even heard of a "Mimosa" and am happy
about it now that I know what goes into a drink by that name.  I learned
early on that "Champagne" is a French word meaning "good-wine-gone-bad".
Orange juice straight is OK.

My TR4 was "blue" and my TR6 is "red", now tell me, what did the folks
at Triumph call the color "red"?

I still think Martha Steward must have been in training at Triumph.  Is
there a photo of a "Mimosa TR6  anywhere?