rust free roadsters

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: rust free roadsters
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:13:10 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know what the situation is with Mike Brooks at Rust Free Roadsters?

I bought a hardware kit from him on ebay last month. There was a problem with
my purchase that was not his fault, but I thought we had it straightened out.
Nearly three weeks ago he said he'd send my stuff. Nothing for nearly two
weeks. So I email him and ask where the order is. A few days later he replies
that he left town due to a family emergency, but that the order would go out
quickly. Nothing.

So I email again yesterday, but no reply so far.

Can anyone shed light on this for me?

Thanks, Jim Jones
72 Emerald