TR6 For Sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, TR6me@cs.com
Subject: TR6 For Sale
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:58:14 EST
I thought I would never have to do this, but here I am with no choice. For
Sale My 1972 Triumph TR6 CC85189OU. IM hopping someone from the club will want
this car so I will post it here and wait 5 days before I list it other places.
The car is an 72 white tr6 with black interior. unknown on actual mileage, but
since body off restoration it has seen about 6000 miles. This car won first
place at Roadster Factory summer party and third place at 6 pack Trials this
year. what do I have in the car? Well, here it goes. Frame was sandblasted and
has new trailing arms mountings and breast plates welded in, diff mounts were
boxed in and beefed up, all other welds were checked and repaired as needed and
then the frame was painted with POR15. All suspension pieces were bead
blasted and painted with POR15. All new urethane bushings installed with new
ball
joints and trunnions, bearings, tie-rod ends, new springs and KYB Shocks. The
rear has the shock conversion, all new universal joints, new diff bushings, one
rebuilt hub, new springs and a rear sway bar. The suspension is tight and
basically new. The brake system has new master cylinder, all new brake lines
and
brained flex hoses, new front rotors and rebuilt calipers. the rear has new
wheel cylinders and hardware, new emergency brake cables. The system is filled
with synthetic fluid. The engine was rebuilt with .030 pistons, all new
bearings, new timing chain and gears, spin on oil filter, rebuilt gear with new
seats
and guides, new rocker arms and shaft, new lifters and pushrods. the engine
runs great. the distributor was rebuilt with new bearings and vac retard unit.
the water pump and alternator are new. the fuel system is new everything and
the tank was sealed and dipped using the eastwood system. The carbs were
professionally rebuilt by Gary Martin and have KN filters. The radiator was
boiled
and pressure checked, painted and installed with all new green hoses and
clamps.
heater valve is new. The engine has an aluminum valve cover and a custom made
aluminum radiator shroud. The exhaust is all new falcon stainless steel. The
transmission is a rebuilt A-Type overdrive that was added during the
restoration. a new clutch and all new clutch hydraulics and braided hose with
synthetic
fluid added. New motor mounts, transmission mounts, and body mounts. The
interior has new seats, carpet, panels, door handles, new wood dash, new lower
crash pads, new windshield seals and interior trim. Oh Hell everything is just
about new. the convertible top frame was bead blasted and painted, all mew
seals
and a new top. IM sure I have forgotten something. I have a hard top that is
in primer and has not been fully restored. I have all new seals and
trim/headliner. I will sell this separately for 600.00. As for the car the
price is
$12,000. I have pictures of restoration. so what does the car need. There are
two
places that have small bubbles in the paint and a nick here and there.

Well, with all that said I can be contacted off the list at tr6me@cs.com or
513 732 9695. This car is well known by Greg Donagan and Matt Mullen, and they
can confirm it's condition. well, that all folks!

Mark Johnson
Tri-State Triumphs