Another request for some help.

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another request for some help.
From: S Mann <quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:24:08 -0800 (PST)
As some may recall I am in the process of sprucing up the engine bay of my TR6.

I am going to do some repainting under the master cylinders due to some minor
long term leaks.

The current paint is original.  The color is white.  I am familiar with a few
of the recommended paints.

My questions:  When I go to the auto paint store, what will be the best
materials to ask for?

I am fairly well versed on quality spray finishing a lot of things.  I
unfortunately have never done paint work on a car.  Any tips?

Are the color codes offered in the various publications around reliable?

Is there a preferred paint manufacturer?

Any help at all wil lbe greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Scott.
76 TR6, White
CF 55032 U