parts swap

To: "6-pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts swap
From: "Pallones" <ppallones@core.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:42:02 -0500
About a half dozen people responded to the parts swap idea.  Most in favor -
some suggesting that there is a site on team.net.  I visited the sight, and
like everyone said, it doesn't look like it is frequented that often.  Also
seems like a forum for selling parts/cars.

So  - if everyone doesn't mind, I suggest that, if posted on this e:mail
list, and given the subject line "parts swap", those who don't want to see
it can just erase it.

Here is what I have (all for a 74TR6):

1.  1 bottom seat foam set - bottom and formed side piece, not glued
together yet, plus trim piece around the edge.
2.  about a dozen window rubber seal clips
3.  about 2 feet of the rubber trim seal that goes around the front license
plate holder, between it and the bumper.
4.  an original "blue" filter cartridge bowl, new relief valve, bolt seal
and bowl seal, plus 2 new cartridge filters
5.  2 rear brake adjusters (I bought them, then proceeded to free up the
ones on my car)
6.  the 2 top radiator hoses (short and long) - new
7.  3 rear wheel studs - new
8.  original head light chrome trim (I think the small tab is broken - it
kept falling off my car)
9.  new door strap (just the strap - not the holder/pin)
10.  a tool for pulling up the window clips (would consider loaning it out)

What I'm interested in are:

1.  a used but in good shape side mirror (for the passenger side - 4"
diameter)
2.  any Triumph manuals/literature
3.  slightly used Dan Master's electrical book
4.  trunk light and holder
5.  seat belt inertial units (2)
6.  carb tool
7.  heater valve
8.  anything else that might be interesting
9.  snaps/rivets for top/valence piece around front of the trunk - (black?)

Just reply back if interested.

Thanks.

Phil Pallone
CF22155U