BPNW

To: "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: BPNW
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:25:29 -0800
Listers,

A couple of days ago, another lister asked about installation of BPNW
trailing arm polyurethane bushings.  I volunteered that I had problems with
my set and had replaced them with a set from Richard Good.  Today I received
an email from Leighton at BPNW asking me about my problems and offering to
make it right (I told him that was not necessary). After recieving his
email, it occurred to me that some may have thought I was a dissatisfied
BPNW customer.  That could not be further from the truth.  As I told
Leighton in my reply, I have bought parts from BPNW before and after the
problem. I have found them to be a good and reliable source for many parts
for my TR. Indeed, I don't think it was so much a problem with BPNW's
bushings as much as it is a problem with anybody's poly bushings in this
particular application. I was extremely impressed that he would take the
time to write me about the matter - especially since I never contacted BPNW
about it. I  am writing this to recognise him and BPNW for his straight-up
integrity.  Many times we (and I) bash vendors for their "shortcomings", so
I thought it only fair to speak out as loudly when a vendor does something
right.

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6