TR stuff for sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR stuff for sale
From: <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:37:44 -0500
Hi y'all. I have been away from the list working on my garage and busy with a
hundred other things, but will be popping in (and popping off , LOL) from time
to time now. I have decided to sell off a couple of my treasures to finance the
completion of the garage. I can supply my phone number and pictures of the
parts to anyone interested.

First, a complete dual Weber carb kit, with manifolds, air cleaners, and
instructions (in the Weber boxes even) for $400.00 plus shipping

I also have a good set of TR250 hubcaps, and a couple of the NOS TR250 retard
valves (yes the little plastic ones!) that I will sell if I get a good offer.

I also have stuff like exhaust and intake manny's from various years of TR6's,
a pair of early TR6 NOS turn signal assy's, and  a box of A-overdrive parts,
and a box of tailight lenses and surrounds to boot.

E-mail me at jimmble@adelphia.net if interested. I hate E-bay, but may resort
to it if no-one is interested here.

Thanks, Jim