Spring compressor

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring compressor
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:57:16 -0600
Hey guys,

  A while back I had sent out some drawings for a home made spring compressor.
Well this got me wanting to remake my quickly engineered one to a better
looking one. Function wasn't improved as the first one worked very well for
me. I made up a new one along with some extras incase some people might be
interested. Strange thing is that it's almost identical to the one TRF offers.
I never even thought to see if they had one until latter. This one has a 1/4"
steel plate which attaches to the spring pan.
  If any member of 6 Pack (ONLY) is interested in one contact me off list. I'm
not out to make a huge profit here, just recoup some time and materials. It
will be cheaper than one's I've seen elsewhere.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)