Spring compressor offer clarification

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring compressor offer clarification
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:55:56 -0600
Fellow 6-Packers,

  I hate to bust any bubbles to the list, but to clear up the offer I made. My
intention is to offer this to Paying 6-Pack members only and not people who
just subscribe to the discussion list. I'm sorry if that wasn't totally clear.
  This does take some time on my part to go out in the garage and make these
up and I don't want to be taken advantage of as this is something I want to do
for fellow six packers.

 Again I  am sorry for ambiguity of my first E-Mail, but I want only the
members to benefit here. I hope others understand where I'm coming from. If
you aren't a member and have requested info please notify me as I will be
trying to confirm members of 6 Pack.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)