What the Heck?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: What the Heck?
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:57:50 -0500
Hi Guys,
    I need some help with a problem that just started a couple of days ago.
I did some head work recently and after tuning the carbs everything seemed
fine, but after a week or so I noticed that the car missed badly when I
started it . It would clear up after it warmed up a bit and ran fine. Well
the other day it ran terrible until it got really warm, missing ,popping and
even a small backfire, then suddenly zoom, she ran great. It seems once the
car is hot it's ok. I'm concerned the head gasket is blown , don't ask why,
just a hunch. I seemed as if I had a lot of vapor coming from one side of
the Monzas when I first started it. I was wondering what you guys thought .

hanks Nick