Re: Thanksgiving

To: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>, "6pack"
Subject: Re: Thanksgiving
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:39:05 -0500
> P.S.  -  Don't forget the person we should all thank the most... "our
> spouses" who allow us all the time in the garage and countless $ in
> the truest pursuit of happiness man has known.   Well almost the
> truest pursuit anyway...

Try adding up all the makeup/cosmetics costs for the years you have been
living with your spouse, I bet that bill far exceeds the price of a nicely
restored TR6 ;-)  Factor in wardrobe, shoes and outfit accessories... and
you probably could have your own fleet of Triumphs.

I say this mostly in jest... my girlfriend of many years knows to stay quiet
about how much time I spend with my Triumph or doing other projects.
Afterall, she can't call anyone else to come and fill her tires all the way
over in NJ during a rain storm at 11:30PM (she was on her way home to PA
from graduate school and thought her tires looked low and was scared to
drive!).  Since, I have bought her a tire pressure gauge and taught her how
to use the air lines at gas stations... after she was baffled by the air
release lever and "the air won't come out, and now I made my tires flat with
the air gauge."  Fortunately, she is a teach once type of person, so now
this has been shown to her... I shouldn't get any more calls at 11:30AM...
unless it is raining and she thinks her hair is going to melt / frizz /
other_female_excuse.

Kai