Rear axle vibes

To: "Triumph 6 pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear axle vibes
From: "John North" <jnorth@novagate.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:37:10 -0500
I had the hubs rebuilt on my '76 and replaced worn axles with the Moss
aftermarket version.   These axles are a little different from stock,
but went together great.   There is no key spline on these hubs, but I
made sure the yokes were lined up when I remounted them.

I seem to have a vibration now, not serious, but noticable above 60 mph.
Might be tires, I suppose, but it didn't do it before.   I talked to a
the local triumph dealership, he said to have the wheels balanced at a
place that does them while they're on the car.   This will balance the
axles and wheels as a unit.

Anybody had this problem and used this solution?   Any help/advice
welcome...

John North