Re: TR6 WHEEL RIMS

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 WHEEL RIMS
From: Ryan van Luchene <Ryan.van.Luchene@celeradiagnostics.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:55:11 -0800
Guys,

I have an original sales brochure for my '71, and there is a close-up
picture of the TR6 steel wheel with a polished stainless steel trim ring.
The other pictures of the White car in the brochure look to have had the
trim rings airbrushed in, and it seems they were going for a polished
look...I think the CF cars look better with the brushed aluminum-look, when
they changed to the silver center caps.

When I blasted and repainted my wheels, I chose to keep the trim rings off.
I think they look good offsetting the redlines, and I don't get the
"clicking" from the trim rings when I take on a corner.

Ryan
'71 Imperial blue