Kudos

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kudos
From: Douglas Morris <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 21:22:59 -0500
A while back, I needed a replacement for a bent oil ring for an .020-over
piston... just one, and I wasn't keen on spending $60 or so for a full set.
The usual suspects said they'd gladly send me one if they had a broken-up
set out back, but none of 'em had any at the time, so I called on British
Parts NW <www.bpnorthwest.com>, and they sent me a 3-part oil ring, gratis.
(NFI other than the freebie oil ring.) Other folks on the list offered help,
too. Nice to know people are willing to help a guy out. I appreciate it.
Mebbe I'll get this puppy fired up next week, just in time for the first
snowstorm.

Doug Morris '74 TR6 CF18xxx, NC
(now, where did I put that @%#*% fuel-pump gasket?)