seat change

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: seat change
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:44:21 EST
Hi list,
I'm interested in changing out my stock seats.  They offer poor support on
long, or spirited drives. I've seen descriptions of Miata seat conversions, and

I'm leaning toward that, however, I was cruising Ebay parts/accessories for
"racing seats" and I see dozens of relatively inexpensive offerings. Any
recommendations for a supportive seat?  I want a rather conservative look in
black,
preferably leather, but cloth may be OK.  I need as much room as possible, as
I have a big butt.
Joe Davis