Re: South Florida TR6 Transmission Rebuilders

To: Walt Philipson <WaltP@Anspach.com>,
Subject: Re: South Florida TR6 Transmission Rebuilders
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:51:16 -0600
At 01:34 PM 12/17/03, Walt Philipson wrote:

>List
>
>Can anyone recommend a mechanic in South Florida for rebuilding TR6
>transmissions? Say, between Ft. Pierce and Ft. Lauderdale? I can pull it and
>deliver it. I just don't have the time to attempt the rebuild myself.
>
>It's gonna get cold tonight! We're expecting low 40's near the coast. :)

Glen Efinger did mine, and he did a great job. He is intimately familiar
with TR trannies, and he rescued a close ratio gearbox for me that was
seriously bodged by the DPO. He is located in Stuart, FL. Phone is
772/283-7700, email is Fubog1@aol.com. If he likes you, he'll tell you what
Fubog means.

;-)

NFI