Re: valve cover gaskets

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: valve cover gaskets
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:57:12 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all of you for pointing me toward JM Wagner. The order for the new
siliconE gasket  will be placed after Xmas. You people are great!

Jim

"Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu> wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Jim Jones wrote:

> Hi List,

Howdy.

> Can anyone point me toward a source that sells valve cover gasket made
> of silicon or a similar material. I'd like to keep the stock valve
> cover. I've had it with the cork gaskets. The don't get it done. Any
> suggestions or shameless self-promotion of your business would be
> welcome!

www.jmwagnersales.com

This is a new product.

This is not a shameless self-promotion.

> Jim Jones
> '72 Emerald

regards,
rml
Bob Lang Room N42-140Q | This space for rent
Consultant MIT unix-vms-help |
Voice:617-253-7438 FAX: 617-258-9535 |