Flow Bench TR6, engine set up

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Flow Bench TR6, engine set up
From: triumph6970@netzero.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:26:41 GMT
I ported my head a year or so ago. I took it to a flow bench and fine tuned it.
Never did it before, did plenty of two strokes though.
Here were my results, good or bad. I'd like to know what it was stock if anyone
knows.

Engine spec's after flow bench test.
GP3 Cam
Roller Rockers 1.64
10:1 compression
.448 lift
Triple SZ carbs, needles raised all the way up.
Timing, static I think was 10 or 12, full advanced at 2,700 rpm 29 degrees.
Electronic ignition
Balanced, lightened stock rods, bored .040 over
Set up and tuned on test stand. Runs very strong.

 Lift  Intake @ 28''     Ex @ 28''
 100    51.2               41.6
 200    87.8               71.2
 300    107.5              89.0