Compression and Cam...Some thoughts

To: <nathaniel_steiner@hotmail.com>
Subject: Compression and Cam...Some thoughts
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:20:47 -0000
This is one reason why the PI motor was a pinking, stinking bomb.

Yes and No. It depends entirely on the metering unit datum track settings
affecting vacuum and fuel delivery - and the ignition curve. If you get
those sorted, as I have, you have an engine that doesn't pink and also
(almost) meets current European emission control levels. Don't have current
data print out as its in the car and its too damned cold to go out and check
:)

Jonmac

"In the Shadow of my Father" aka "Life at Triumph"
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook

---