RE: Chrome Bezel Gauges

To: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Subject: RE: Chrome Bezel Gauges
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 17:13:07 +0000
Pete,

I would love to be able to find a set of late model bezels with the original
paint just on the inside. NOS please or equivelent. From what I understand
Vicky Brit only has the chrome without the black paint on the inside. I don't
want used ones, since they are usually too far gone to fix. And the Large
spedo and tach are unavalable.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net