Roller Rockers & Valve Covers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Roller Rockers & Valve Covers
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:53:19 EST
Hearing your response about Jim's roller rockers confirms that I made the
right decision to buy his product. I talked with Jim the other day and he
certainly knows his stuff. He has just sent out his first valve cover and is in
the
process of making more. I have my name on the list and am looking forward to
installing it on my car. It seems to be far better engineered than anything
else
on the market.
When I look outside at all this snow, summer cannot come soon enough to get
the "old girl" back on the road.

My headers arrived from Rimmer the other day and they have been sent off to
be ceramic coated. I chose Techline Coatings. You can check out their website
at www.techlinecoatings.com .

Along with the increased power I am also going to enjoy the "wow" factor at
car shows this summer when people look under the bonnet to see Goodparts set up
with three shiney ZS carbs, fantastic alloy cover and almost chrome headers.

The head has been ported and polished. This week it will be off to the
machine shop to put in new Goodpart valve guides and and a few other things.

Stuart Beatty