(no subject)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: DaCRANEz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:54:19 EST
Whilst I am awaiting the return of my sixes engine from the machine shop I am
pondering a set of headers (stainless) .  As the TR is a 1971 model it has
the single outlet manifold. What options do I have as far as a replacement.  I
hate to replace the entire system as it is fairly new.  All catalogues that I
have only list headers for '72 on dual outlet system.  I am raising the CR to
9.5to1 and installing a PI spec cam. Also roller rockers. These improvements
may be all for naught if it can't breathe.   Thanks     Mike C  '71 sapphire six