Alignment questions

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alignment questions
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:03:46 -0500
Thanks for all the responses concerning the trailing arm brackets. I did
some work tonight and it looks like I'll be able to reverse the inner pivot
bolt without too much difficulty.

Now, for a couple of alignment questions.

Can anyone explain the discrepancy between the rear camber specs given in
the Bentley General Specification Data chart ( 1 degree negative plus or
minus 1/2 degree) and the specs he gives in section 64.25.17 (plus 1 degree
to minus 1/4 degree)? And what does "2 up condition" mean (2 occupants)?

The alignment machine is looking for an SAI number in addition to the camber
and toe specs. Anybody got any idea what this number is for our cars?

Peter
'68TR250