Re: Bleeding Systems

To: cachuck2000@sbcglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleeding Systems
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:10:38 EST
Chuck,
I have to agree with Hugh on the MityVac. I know it's supposed to suck, but
IMHO, it REALLY sucks.
I've been looking into power bleeders for the past month or so, since my own
inquiry to The List on the same subject. I've found a couple of power bleeders
that come highly recommended. As you might guess, they're not inexpensive.
KD Tools: No. KDT2222 Brake Bleeder Tank. A 1-man bleeder with a 7 qt tank.
This is a shop caliber tool. Shark tools: No. shkS0061A doesn't require
adapters.
Both are available from ProTool, Canton, OH 800-665-3887.

I'm also looking into Motive Products, Berkeley, CA ( Motiveproducts.com)
They have a line of more affordable 1-man bleeders, but aren't sure if the
"European" fitting would work on the TR. They are the most affordable the good
bleeders I found.

Steve
'72 Damson