RE: Oil temp gauge

To: "Jim" <ebers@wpa.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil temp gauge
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:41:23 -0800
        Jim:

        There are several 1/8" NPT holes already drilled in the side of
the block, in the
oil gallery that runs below the distributor along the side of the block.
        They have hex headed 1/8" plugs installed. Why not unscrew one
of these, and
screw in your sensor? There are several, some are drilled 90 degrees to
the block
surface, and some are point downward at about a 45 degree angle. One of
these will
work...
        The oil pressure fitting for the dash gauge fits into one of
these holes.

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom