Re: Nitrous Oxide

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitrous Oxide
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 22:13:42 EST
Al, there was a gent from Michigan that has been showing up at the TRF summer
parties with a green TR6 running nitrous.  Nice looking set up and goes like
the dickens once he hits that button.  I think he did a 13 second 1/4 mile
time in 2001.  He beat me in the final round of elimination's in 2002 14.907 vs
15.667 and he had a couple of broken valve springs that run so he was taking it
easy on me. I think he's was running an all stock bottom end.

Marty