RE: radiator shroud

To: "'Rick & Lori'" <trinitygadget@alltel.net>,
Subject: RE: radiator shroud
From: "Mark Pruitt" <mwpruitt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:55:38 -0500
I have one of Rob Gibbs etched shrouds and love it! He is a great guy and
makes some really nice stuff. I think if you contact him off list, he can
make you a deal better than the auctions on ebay.

Robs e-mail address is robmic@island.net

His latest venture is wiper motor covers, which he sent me one for
evaluation. It looks great and fits nicely. If anyone would like to see it,
I installed it tonight and have some pictures. Send me e-mail and I can
shoot a picture to you off the list.

Mark
72 TR6 CC78269