Fumes Update

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fumes Update
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 09:15:55 -0500
Here is where we are and what I found etc.
Pipe extensions now extended further. Stick out like "in your face" if you are
following me on the road.( It  is not my style to show off my pipes, so this
is out of necessity)
Trunk lid seal turned around with lip pointing inwards and ends joined up near
the gas cap.
Opened up carbs to lean them out and I found one torn diaphragm, the other was
weak and would not go back in properly so I replaced both. Adjusted needles to
where the needle is flat with the piston. Lets see what happens. The weather
is supposed to change tonight to rain so I need to get out on the road
now......see you later!

Robert not "Bob"  Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html