Re: Electrical Conundrum

To: gkester@ucsd.edu, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical Conundrum
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:19:11 -0500
Grant,

Below is a link to a website where Dan Masters has graciously provided Adobe
Reader wiring diagrams of the TR250 and TR6.  If you dont own his book then you
should.  NFI, etc, but it is a wonderful electrical resource.  I am providing
the link quickly so that if you are troubleshooting right now you can start
without waiting for a response from the list.  I am sure others will assist you
in tracking down your problem.  If you dont get any answers I will check out
the book and see if I can find a possible solution.

http://www.britishv8.org/techhome.htm

Just scroll down the page until you get to the electrical section and you will
find the link.

Also, look on the 6-Pack web page if you are interested in purchasing the
electrical manual.  They have actually sold on ebay for more than the price of
the manual new.

Cheers,

Aaron