a new TR philosophy - not LBC

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: a new TR philosophy - not LBC
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:41:47 -0800 (PST)
Hi 'Packers!

It occurs to me that we share a passion for life with all the pleasures (and
pain) that comes with it. Why else would we eschew perfectly reasonable
transportation choices to devote our energies and resources toward the
enjoyment of our curious little cars?

Thus I submit for your consideration what seems to be the essence of our
passion:

" Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely, in one pretty, well
preserved piece, but to skid across the line,
broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, shouting
GERONIMO!"  - Bruce, from alt.food.barbecue

Jim Jones
'72 Emerald