Re: VB Catalog

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VB Catalog
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:38:07 -0500
> I received the new VB catalog today and unless I am mistaken, it
> seems as though the prices have increased by close to 40%.  Am
> I delerious?
>
> Aaron
> Topsham, Maine

You'll see a proportional increase in the value of the Euro and British
Pound over the last year.  VB, Moss' and every other suppliers prices are
going to reflect the increased expense of sourcing and buying parts from
Europe.

I posted a warning on all of the lists in mid-December that this would
happen, as I had advance notice from some of the manufacturers and suppliers
I purchase from.

Watch for some Moss price changes to take effect March 19, 2003.  So if you
need anything really expensive from Moss, now is as good a time as any... or
in a few months you could really be hit hard on the price.  All new Moss
catalogues are being sent out with notices attached to them that prices are
only stable for 6 week periods of time.  The first six week period was Feb
09 2004 through March 18, 2004.

Kai