New Orleans show

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: New Orleans show
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:09:16 -0600 (CST)
Listers,                                                        Here`s a
friendly "heads up" to those of you near New Orleans. The British
Motoring Club of New Orleans is having their annual show this Saturday,
March 20. I`ve been as a spectator the last 4 years, and it seems to
grow every year. I think there were about 170 cars last year.  The
weather forecast calls for sunny skies and a high temp of 72- a perfect
day. And then there`s New Orleans` other attractions....  I am not a
member of the club, but I`ve always enjoyed the show. Their website:
www.bmcno.org , for more info. See you there?

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS