Massachusetts TR-6 owner

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Massachusetts TR-6 owner
From: "Richard and Tracy Lambour" <rlambour@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:18:41 -0500
Hello,

I am new to the list having recently (re-) acquired my wife's first car a 1970
TR-6.  The car is in need of serious restoration (the floor pans and interior
are shot) and it looks like a fun project that we're both ready to get going
on.  I am looking for organizations and people here in eastern Massachusetts
who know more than I do about the subject.  In particular I am interested in
identifying auto shops capable of performing quality work on the car in case I
get in over my head, as well as folks who share our love for the cars.  Thanks
for the time and information!

Richard Lambour
1970 TR-6